Thursday 10 March 2016

Captain America: Civil War Trailer Review (Trailer Spoilers)

This year, we are getting a movie where some of our favourite comic book heroes will go head-to-head in an epic fight of principles. One of them looks like a depressing, angry battle between the brattiest of the brutes; and the other looks like Captain America: Civil War.

The final trailer for the third Captain America movie was released today. I have watched it multiple times and I seem to get more excited after every viewing. I have been a fan of these Marvel movies. They have yet to crumble under their enormous universe, which can be attributed to the fantastic work of Marvel's president, Kevin Feige.

I am not the most dedicated Marvel fan however. I haven't seen the Thor movies because, well...I just don't want to. I'm not going to watch a movie just because it's part of a universe and I'm obligated too. I am however, a huge Spider-Man fan. The thought of him FINALLY being added to the MCU is incredibly exciting.

Spidey's new suit looks FANTASTIC and is clear fan service. I'm not sure how much screen time he will have in the movie, as he was a late addition. We can look forward to Spider-Man's new film in 2017.

This new trailer shows a lot to look forward to. I'm going to assume that these be the best performances from both Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans. Both look like they're pushing their characters to the limit and I can't wait to see them interact with each other.

The Russo brothers proved with The Winter Soldier, that they are ready for these big budget Hollywood blockbusters. Civil War looks like it's in good hands. May can't come soon enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment